I had to make just one more of my millinery heads ~ I couldn't resist this one really! You know me and ... pincushions! And believe it or not this was the one that took me the longest to make because of it's size. It was a bit difficult sewing the smaller pieces together ~ who would have thought?! In the end it was so worth it because it turned out just right!
( Some people have the most amazing idea booklets but I am not one of them. I am not a very good sketcher really ~ I just tend to doodle my ideas down very quickly so I don't forget them.)
Just like with my larger millinery heads I chose a tarnished piece as the stand. This time it had to be smaller though and luckily I had the right thing on hand. Last year some time I had bought a baking tin filled with little oilcans and that is what I ended up using ~ a tarnished little oilcan.
To embellish it I used a small piece of tattered lace I had left over from Donna's felted crown kit and to finish it off I added a little something sparkly in the form of a broken earring.
All together it made this ...
I love the way my final, yes ...FINAL... millinery head turned out ~ so neat!
I hope you have enjoyed my latest little creation ~ it was a lot of fun making it!
Right now I am back outside working in the yard for a few days ~ weeding! All the sun and then the rain we had made the weeds grow so fast. We are starting to put in our outdoor lighting as well. Hopefully I will find some time to sit and create a little in between still.
I hope you will stop by Todolwen soon again!
I hope you are well and life is treating you kind.
Have a peaceful and creative day,